Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Fuckin' Christmas, bitches

It's that time of the year again, and you know what that means, right?

YUP! TIME FOR MOVIES THAT MAKE YOU CRY!

The family and I went to see Les Miserables. I held it together for most of the movie until "A Little Fall of Rain" reached its climax. It broke me, man. I didn't cry much, but there were tears. It was a gorgeous film, and I highly recommend seeing it as long as you also bring some tissues with you.

In other news, my present highlights for this year!

Top 5 format because fuck you.

5: $25 iTunes gift card. It was promptly spent on the one Muse album I didn't have and my first ever Pendulum album.

4: Clothes! New pair of nice pants, a sweet pong shirt, and a stripey sweater. They all go really nicely together.

3: Sailor Moon Shirt! SAILOR MOON! It's fucking awesome. Thanks sis.

2: Set of 48 Prismacolors. I saw it and my jaw kinda hit the floor. I've always wanted a larger set of prismacolors and... well... NOW I HAVE ONE!

1: *drumroll*

THE FULL ADOBE SUITE.

Best. Present. Ever.

Photoshop, Flash, Fireworks, EVERYTHING.

This. This right here is the best thing that has happened to me in a long while... Okay, well there's something else that's better, but I ain't telling you that. Tis personal.

But yeah, I am going to do my best to learn the programs to their fullest and then use the shit outta them.

Onto other topics now.

Thursday, I will be heading out to go to my second ever convention. It's gonna be so fucking awesome. Just hope I can get someone to cash my check for me while I'm gone... Gonna need spending money <.<

What else... what else...

Oh, I know.

Dear Core Solstice,

I don't really know much about your group. All I really know is that you've got at least two members and know of some people I don't know about, and when I read into their existence, I was a bit put off. I would be quite happy if you would all kindly fuck off and leave me alone.

I don't want to be dragged into a war I used to be in, or, rather, thought I was in. I "got out" somehow and don't intend to go back in. You guys can fight valiantly for all eternity for all I care. I just want to be left alone by all those shenanigans.

And I swear by Tesla himself, you better stay out of Murphy. If you ever come here, I will hunt you down and beat some sense into you fucks. Real or not, I don't need your crazy bullshit polluting my town. I have enough to worry about with various drama, my job, and my own fucked up head.

Love,
Matthew

P.S. I'm serious. Don't come here.

And that's really all I can think to say.

To quote Snow:

Pay attention to detail, and please don't take anything to heart.

Toodaloo~

1 comment: