Monday, February 11, 2013

Signs of normality/Take that Core Solstice

First and foremost, things have calmed down quite a bit. After freaking out over Traner not being real, I worked up the courage to talk to my parents about it and they relayed that they didn't know where they had heard about him. It wasn't comforting to know that no one seems to know where this guy came from, but it's good to be mostly sure that my parents aren't plotting against me in some way. Needless to say, I'm not going back there, and we'll be looking for a new therapist soon.

Next, while some drama among my friends has cropped up, I have been living a pretty easy life. I'm feeling a hell of a lot better: less paranoia, less second guessing, less tensing up at the slightest noise in the dark. Yeah there's some stress, but at least it's coming from the aforementioned drama and not insanity. I guess this means I'm taking the fast track to normalville now. Gotta say, it's the most comforting thing that has happened to me in a long fucking time. Sure I'm kinda swimming in confusion, stress, and general bad feels from all the friend drama, but I'll take that over losing my mind any day.

Yeah, normality. NOOC. They don't seem to go hand in hand, but they do now, apparently. Like today I ran a tabletop RPG for my friends. I could never do that shit during the whole... ordeal.

Finally, SUCK IT CORE SOLSTICE. It's adorable that you thought I was back in the Labyrinth, but it looks like you're wrong! No maze here, just a highway to mediocrity. Next time you want to convince someone of their insanity, do it in such a way that actually proves anything before going out on a limb and making awful guesses at what might be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment