Monday, January 17, 2011

The beginning, and hopefully the end.

I only came to this site for one reason; to follow "The Tutorial"

Why? so that i can survive.

I know for a fact that I am not being followed. But tis better to be safe than sorry, right?

I doubt i will update often, but when i do, i promise not to put fluff on here. If something important happens, I will say so here.

Now, a little about myself:

I am No One Of Consequence. That is all you need to know about that.

Paranoia has taken me hostage. Not some strange entity name Paranoia, but the actually state of being. Most people say that if you think you are paranoid, you aren't. I don't believe this, seeing how most of those people are idiots anyway. I think i may be more sane than them, but then again, who can tell?

My greatest fear is being realized right now: losing myself to something i have no control over.

Recently i have been put on edge by the whole Slenderman Mythos, and now i am on the verge of hysterics.

Like i said earlier, i don't think i am being followed, but a part of me wants to be followed. Don't ask why though, i will say why when i am ready (and when i understand it myself).

The reason i am so afraid of this whole Mythos is because i am a creature of understanding, i seek and strive to understand the world around me. When something new and strange is added to my world of perfect balance and order, i lose it. This has happened before. Imagined myself a girlfriend once, just to get myself through a tough spot in my life.

I am losing sleep over all of this.

I wear a social mask of calmness and bravery. But underneath i am a hypocritical bastard who fears his own shadow.

Now then, more to come later. In the mean time, i am off to investigate the odd noises in my house. Sounds like the fridge is getting new ice or something. But i never heard that noise repeat so many times.

Also: Hang in there M. you have to do so, for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment