Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Im back

Some of you may have noticed that i was missing for a while. Well thats due to being without access to any wifi for a while. but now i have the best wifi ive seen in my life. where is it? well... ill get to that later. Here is what you missed:

1-23-11

didnt have time for like... anything. just kept moving. ran into a fellow runner. he didnt like my laptop. eventually sat him down and taught him it was a good thing. i... actually had a good time for a change; we watched some funny as hell videos and had laughed up a storm. i felt so good. but then he just up and left. no real reason, he just did.

1-24-11

once i settled in a little place for some wifi, i noticed that the runner guy was following me. spotted him across the street. didnt think anything of it. until that night... didnt really say anything about what happened in my comments, seeing how i didnt want anyone to really know, but now it really doesnt matter. he followed me to where i was going to sleep and when he THOUGHT i was actually in the wonderful land of dreams, he tried to steal my shit. i woke up (not that i was really sleeping) and we fought for a while before i set him running. how? by picking up a pipe that i had brought to my makeshift bed of course! maybe the confident stance i took with my weapon scared him away... probably...

1-25-11

in the morning i woke up stretched, and was immediately attacked by two proxies. luckily, i still had that pipe. and well... i didnt stop to check after the skirmish was over, but i dont think i killed them... course they gave some big ass cuts all over with their damn knives. i set to running. dont much remember what happened (been checking around if i commented anywhere, but i havent seen anything yet) but at one point where it was almost sunset, i remember something quite clearly: me doing the ballsiest thing ive ever done in my life. i was attacked AGAIN by proxies. i swear to GOD these guys are annoying. Where does Slendy get these guys? Thugs-R-Us? whatever, they werent anything special. there were four of them and they were all built like me: thin, quick, but weak. luckily, none of them had any skill/luck with fighting me (kinda hard to fight off someone with your fists if you A) cant fist fight B) your opponent has a four foot pipe in their hands and C) your opponent actually knows how to use a sword (in this case the pipe is essentially a sword)) they did manage to rough me up a bit, but due to lack of weapons, they were unable to incap me. then guess who shows up? thats right! Slendy himself. i cant really remember what i did, but i think it was just stare at him for a while before straightening up, laughing (yes i laughed at cthulhu), and saying the ballsiest thing ive ever said to anyone ever: i looked him straight in the... lack of face and said "You need to spawn more overlords". i shit you not. i dont know what came over me really, it just kinda... spilled outta me. then i did something BALLSIER. i walked up to him and looked up at his empty face, smiling. then i tried to perform my own experiment:

what is under that suit?

apparently he doesnt like when people try to remove his suit because he immediately knocked me backward and i lost consciousness.

which brings us to today:

i woke up in a soft bed. there was a small heater on in the corner. an entertainment system was to my left, a drum kit to my right. a warm brown blanket was wrapped around me and i felt fantastic. upon a swift inspection of my body i found that i had bandages on the wounds i had gained.

then it hit me. that Air Expo: Moffet Field 2001 poster, that duct-taped hoodie on the never used bunk bed the creepy as sculptures of heads that were perched up on the entertainment system.

i was home.

WHY DID HE BRING ME HOME?!

i got out of bed, freaking out. i ran out of the room, freaking out. i saw my parents, freaking out.

we were all freaking out. i stared at them, they stared back. then all the: "where have you been? why did you run? im so glad to have you back. we missed you" stuff happened. it was a very tender moment. i was honestly surprised they were alive.

anyway. yeah. i was taken back home and now i am on almost 24 hour watch. they dont trust me very much right now... but hey i dont either.

me and my sister had a tough talk though. she too was starting to get into the Slenderman stuff when i ran. i didnt tell her what happened or anything like that and i tried my damned hardest to make sure she didnt believe in it. told her it was all a hoax, making jokes all that stuff. i think... she might not believe he exists now.

but im not sure how long i can keep them in the dark............................. damn............

no one knows about this. i go back to school tomorrow (will be under heavy surveillance (from both teachers and probably Slendy too))

as much as i am freaking out, i must say... its rather nice to be home..................... even after all the horrendous shit that went down.

doubt i will stay around here for much longer though.. i will probably just run again...

and they did question my wounds... i told them i fell down into a river bed and got cut up pretty bad. they took me to a doctor and got me checked out.....

they know now that i was in a fight, but i have refused to tell them about it..... at all... ever.

anyway im so sorry that i havent been able to talk at all.... but im back now and i will be able to get some normality back...

but, again, i doubt it will last long.

-NOOC
Stay Sane, Stay Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment