Monday, January 17, 2011

Just when i thought i could be safe.

Well, im not gonna beat around the bush or anything.

I saw Him tonight.

scared the fucking shit out of me.

I made the mistake of telling a couple of people, but i am now denying it to them. i dont want to make him follow them too.

i have to keep it a secret.

a secret i can only share with the corporate anonymous.

He was just standing off the side of the road on my way home from a fellowship time at church.

drew a couple things there. havent really looked at them though. not in depth. just quick scribbles and all that shit. ill put it under review tonight, along with the few photos i took. made a couple of videos that i plan to watch as well.

i didnt get a picture of him because my camera died like... a minute before i saw him and the camera on my phone is shit quality. besides, i wouldnt have had a fast enough reaction time to whip it out to do anything anyway.

seeing how i have nothing else to occupy my mind at the moment, i will end this here.

-No One Of Consequence


need answers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment